- Growing deeper in relationship with the Lord
- Reaching those without Christ in their context
- Raising up generations of disciples
- Partnering with pastors, church leaders, Navigator ministries and others in the Body of Christ
- Building grace communities and leadership teams
To this end, we help churches develop three intentional environments: 1) intimacy with God, 2) community environments of grace and truth, and 3) living and ministering among those distant from God. We have organized our key resources into the Intentional Disciplemaking Church Process to facilitate the development of these three environments.
We have over 100 staff ministering in strategic locations in the United States and internationally with the skills and knowledge to help coach you and your church or group in the process of intentional disciplemaking. This includes reaching those without Christ, helping believers grow in spiritual maturity, and helping develop missional leaders.
We invite you to investigate the Intentional Disciplemaking Church Process and the proven tools and materials we have developed in helping churches advance the Gospel of Jesus and His Kingdom.